Senior Web Developer
We are looking for highly motivated Software Engineer to join our team for developing a new innovative desktop mobile collaboration solution. Our team is working on advanced desktop software architecture involving Web core components, Typescript and Angular web technology stack.
This position entails web development and architecture responsibility within the product development team. Your contribution to the development of the right software architecture jointly with the team will have a significant impact on our system components’ performance and user experience.
You are a result driven and hands-on software developer; you like develop POCs as a part of your mainstream development work; you are able to work as part of a highly skilled team being accountable, constantly learning and enhancing your skills and open to feedback. We take very seriously the quality of our brand-new secure collaboration solution, and therefore you shall expect not only to write many unit tests but your code will also be reviewed by your peers in the team using agile processes and tools. The core functionalities of our solution are being implemented in Typescript using Node interfacing with latest standard C++ libraries and we use the most recent version of Angular for the UI implementation.
- Define and formalize the implementation blueprints for new functionalities in collaboration with the development team and according to the roadmap.
- Implement new features and functionalities of the brand-new desktop solution in modular way using different existing core components and proprietary cryptography layers and communication protocols.
- Ensure high quality of the product by writing unit tests.
- Collaborate with the QA/Testing team to create high quality functional and performance test cases.
- Improve the software performance and quality based on advanced multithreading and event-based architecture and deep memory inspection.
- Maintain and extend a large source code base.
- Implement architecture POCs and create documentation for new features according to the requirements defined by the Product Manager.
- Participate in handling customer requests originating form QA and Integration/Support engineers.
- Participate in all our Scrum activities from specification to release delivery process
The incumbent may be asked, by his/her manager, to perform other function-related activities in addition to the above-mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Good knowledge of one modern web framework. Angular is a plus.
- Strong OO design and development experience.
- Mastering modern application development tools.
- Solid experience in multithreading development and network programming.
- Good knowledge of encryption libraries, OS and network security.
- Experience with Agile software development, Scrum is a plus.
- Structured and synthetic approach to software development.
- Flexible, stress resistant, autonomous and passionate.
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written), French or German is a plus.
- Shortly available to join.
- Only Swiss or European citizens and residents with valid permit applications are considered.
- Bachelor, Master or PhD in Computer Science or Telecom.
Adeya is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment, regards of race, colour, religion, gender, ethnicity origin, disability status or any other characteristics protected under prevailing laws.
Final hiring decisions made by the hiring committee will be based on an individual’s suitability for the role, based on factors which may include quantitative and qualitative assessments of specific experience and knowledge, demonstrated skill level on defined technologies, relevant educational background, relevant industry certifications, background verification, ability to address interview questions, performance on technical tests, etc.
Information Technology and Services Computer & Network Security Defense & Space.
1110, Morges, Vaud, Switzerland
January 25, 2018